AGREEMENT TO ACCESS PIT FITNESS VENICE LLC
Terms and Condition of Use of Pitfitness.Net
- PIT Fitness Venice, LLC (“PIT”) provides this website information as a free service to its clients, customers, and to the Internet community as a whole.
- PIT provides this information for your benefit and by navigating this site and accessing the information contained herein, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Any visitor, or user, who does not fully, completely and unconditionally accept and agree to Terms and Conditions of Use, as outlined below, is not authorized to use or view any information contained in this website.
Copyright Materials of PIT
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all materials, including photos, streaming audio, icons, databases, html and programming codes, images, metatags, designs, icons, and written and other materials that are part of PIT, are the copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by PIT. Moreover, please note the following:
- Information contained in this website is not public domain but is the private property of PIT;
- No material from PIT may be copied, distributed, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, or transmitted in any way, unless it is otherwise expressly permitted by PIT;
- One copy of the materials may be printed or downloaded on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, to use to retain an expert witness, provided all copyright and PIT proprietary notices are included as indicated;
- Unauthorized reproduction of data, alteration of data or files, and any unauthorized attempt to access managerial areas of PIT is strictly prohibited; and
References to Third Party Products or Services, and Statements by Third Parties
- Any reference made by PIT to any product, service, or process (or provider of the same) by hyperlink, trade name, trademark, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by PIT.
- Any statements, opinions, advice, services, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties, including expert witnesses, are those of the respective persons and do not necessarily reflect those of PIT.
Links to other websites and services
- PIT may from time to time provide links to other websites and services through this site. PIT, however, does not control the availability and content of those outside services and resources.
- Any concerns regarding any such other website or service, linked to or from PIT should be directed to that third party.
Limit of Liability
- Under no circumstances shall PIT be liable for any special or consequential damages that may result from the use, or inability to use, the materials, information, or resources on this website.
Complete Agreement/Choice of Law/Venue
- This is the entire agreement between us relating to the terms and conditions of use of PIT’s website. If any provision of these terms shall be deemed unlawful, it shall be severable, and will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with California and Federal law.
- You agree that any action arising out of these terms or the use of this website shall be subject to binding arbitration with a third party mediator in Los Angeles, California and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
- If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
PIT FITNESS VENICE LLC’S WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
Nature of the Information on this Website
The information contained herein is provided as a free service to the community at large, and to the internet community as a whole to provide the consumer with information about PIT Fitness Venice, LLC (“PIT”), its clients or instructional materials as well as the products and services that it provides to residential and commercial properties.
Disclaimer Regarding the Information on this Website
• PIT’s management has used reasonable efforts in collecting, preparing and providing quality information and material, but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information. We also make no claims, promises, warranties, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this web site. The materials on this website are provided “as is.” • PIT’s management has not verified the background, qualifications, experience, or business practices of any of the individuals, products or services listed herein, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of their information and listings on our website.
• PIT’s management does not make any recommendation or referral of any kind, and we do not make any suggestion as to their competency.
• Visitors to this website are cautioned that it is their responsibility to always independently verify the background, qualifications and properties that appear on this website.
• By downloading, viewing and utilizing information on this site, you assume full responsibility for own actions and any damages or liabilities that may result from the utilization of information obtained from this website. Questions Regarding this Disclaimer
• Should you have any questions or comments about this, or any information contained on this site, please send us an e-mail at Joe@Pitfitness.net.
- PIT respects the privacy and security of visitors to its website. Its goal is to provide visitors with a personalized Internet service that delivers the resources and information that is most relevant to you. As such, PIT collects information to better serve you.
- In order to demonstrate the commitment to your privacy and security, PIT has prepared this statement disclosing PIT’s privacy practices.
- This policy also covers PIT’s treatment of any personally identifiable information that may be shared within PIT organization or partners.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that PIT does not own or control including the people PIT does not employ, manage or .
- PIT is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites to which it links, or to those sites that link to pitfitness.net.
In the event your actions violate PIT’s Terms and Conditions of Use, or any of this site’s usage guidelines for specific products or services they may be reported to the appropriate legal agency.
- “Cookies” are pieces of information that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drives.
- PIT may set and access its cookies on your computer, which may also contain certain personally identifiable information. These “cookies” allow PIT to recognize and acknowledge return visitors, and track traffic and usage of this site.
- When you submit information to PIT, a temporary back-up copy of that information is routinely made to prevent accidental loss of your information.
Server Log Information
- When you visit a website, you automatically disclose information about yourself, such as your internet protocol address, the referring location, and the date and time of your visit. PIT records this information about the visits to PIT website.
- From time to time, PIT may assemble certain information in the aggregate which will not identify you personally or individually and provide this information to third parties to measure the use of PIT’s website by its customers and to assist technical operations, as well as make decisions as to the products and services PIT may offer to its customers, clients and users, and for other such purposes.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure your privacy and security, PIT has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to protect information collected from its website from loss, misuse, or alteration.
- PIT will also use industry-standard SSL-encryption for credit card submissions to protect data transmissions.
- PIT may amend this policy from time to time, including the adoption of either wholesale or substantial changes in the way PIT may use your personal information. In the event of a material change, however, PIT will notify you by posting an announcement on its home page, or you may return to this page at any time to review the current policy.
Questions or Suggestions
- PIT is dedicated to your satisfaction and the protection and the protection of your privacy. If you believe that your privacy concerns have not adequately been addressed, please contact Joe@Pitfitness.net, who welcomes your questions, concerns, or suggestions.